With spring back in full force, it is time to bring out the gloves and cleaning supplies for another round of spring cleaning. This can be the time to finally get rid of all those unneeded items that are tucked away in the closet or to get around to cleaning out your garage. However you decide to spend your time, here are some great tips to get you started.
- Clean out those gutters. Winter has passed, and all that strange weather was sure to have left all sorts of debris in your gutters. This debris not only clogs up the gutter drains, but weighs the entire system down as well.
- Don’t forget the cobwebs. They may be fun for Halloween, but cobwebs will make your house look dirty. Now is a great time to check all the sneaky places that cobwebs like to hide and get rid of them for a while.
- Time to clean the baseboards. None of us like to crawl around on our hands and knees cleaning baseboards, but at some time or another, it must be done. What better time than when you are already cleaning out all those dreary winter blues.
- Wash carpets and rugs. Carpets can cause homes to smell dingy and dirty. By thoroughly cleansing all carpets and rugs, you can be sure that your house will smell fresh and clean all summer.
- Window cleaning time. With summer right around the corner, you will want your windows shiny and bright for all those days when you open your shades to the sunlight.
Spring cleaning is a time to enjoy all that is new and to begin the process of returning to nature after having spent all winter indoors. Start your spring out right by having a clean home and remembering these trouble areas when spring cleaning.